Automotive & Industrial Belts
Gates designed and produced the industry’s first V-belt and today is the world’s largest manufacturer of V-belts and timing belts.
Micro-V AT Belts
Import or domestic, car or truck, every vehicle can depend on the superior quality of Gates precision fit Micro-V AT belts. With Advanced Technology (AT) that provides up to 50% longer life than basic belts, Micro-V can restore your vehicle to factory-original condition and ensure optimal vehicle performance. Micro-V AT belts provide peak operating performance while delivering great value.
• Micro-V AT makes accessory belt drive systems run like new again.
• Meets or exceeds all specifications from the Original Equipment Manufacturer.
• Special belt constructions eliminate belt noise, reduce tension loss, and solve problem drive applications.
• Utilizes advanced materials including Aramid Fiber (the same material found in bullet-proof vests) and crack and heat resistant EPDM materials.
• Unique form grinding of each individual belt assures precise dimensional control.
Timing belts coordinate the critical movement of pistons and valves inside your engine and should be replaced at the interval recommended by your vehicle's manufacturer. In addition to the timing belt, other critical timing components like tensioners, idlers and timing belt driven water pumps should be replaced at the same time.
Gates is the global leader in timing belt innovation. Gates global network of technical research and development centers work with virtually every worldwide Original Equipment Manufacturer to build timing belts for new vehicles as they’re being designed. It is this strong Original Equipment (OE) relationship that enables us to develop timing system products for the aftermarket that meet or exceed OE performance specifications.